Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why I can't (won't) buy the Mil Big Cat

melanie opened this issue on Oct 23, 2004 ยท 41 posts

melanie posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 7:16 PM

I'm a huge DAZ fan! Their customer relations is fantastic! Dan Farr is an amazing businessman and knows how to satisfy his customers. Look at all the freebies they give us! As for the Platinum Club, there's new stuff in there almost every day. Not all of it is something I particularly want, so I don't buy it, but there's new stuff showing up regularly. Just because I'm not interested in it doesn't mean there isn't something new. Armorbeast, when you say that it goes for months without anything new, that's only because you don't find something that you're interested in. We don't all have the same interests. It only means that nothing has been added that you wanted. I check it out daily and there's always something new, even if it's something I don't particularly want at that time. I've never regretted joining the Platinum Club. Even if a month or two goes by where I don't buy something, I've still saved a ton of money. Some of the $1.99 items I've bought were worth $30 or more, so it's still a great bargain. I just downloaded 10 free items! How can you beat that? And I got a great bargain with the Mil Teenagers with my $15 voucher. DAZ is amazing! As for the Mil Big Cat, I'm sure improvements will be coming along the way in the near future. I'll probably get it eventually, but just not right now. Melanie