Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: December Challenge Posted Here.

GeorgeD opened this issue on Dec 02, 2000 ยท 13 posts

GeorgeD posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 12:56 PM

The point of the Challenges is just that...a Challenge...not a contest. I can make up some graphic prizes for people to post on their site similar to the ones given out in the Rhino Forum but actual prizes make this into a contest forum not a challenge forum. As far as the Photoshop forum goes, I have a few ideas on how to spice it up a bit. But until this forum picks up on participation I can't see putting the effort into challenges there just yet. I'll know better on what to do after I see some results in here. It sounds rude but you have to see it from my point of view. Would you want to put in time on ideas, challenges and other things when nobody participates? I doubt it. I don't think the challenges I've posted so far are hard to complete. If they are please let me know. I'm trying to cover topics that might interest everyone. Heck...I let you guys design the Challenge here last month and nobody did it. This forum was hot the first few months it was open...lets see it back to where it was then. If anyone has some ideas of future challenges start a thread on it and maybe we can make up a 6 month calender of challenges from say January to June. That way people know way in advance what to expect and can start early on it. Please let me know, GeorgeD