Forum: Writers

Subject: What the Writer's Forum Could Do To Advertise Itself

dialyn opened this issue on Oct 27, 2004 ยท 21 posts

Wolfspirit posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 2:15 PM

Thank you Dialyn for the link, as for my involvement, and me I will go over the information presented at the link site you have provided and work on a plan of action that would please and or interest both types of artists. There is no real rush here, at this moment so this is excellent in that it will give Gonwaki the time needed to view some of the initial ideas presented here so that he/she will have an adequate opportunity to put in his/her opinions and or idea/s as well. that will in turn work for me as anyone else who might join in and desire to help with their own individual ideas and so on as so forth. In regards to speaking only for myself this is fantastic, so no rush Gonwaki, I do understand the trials of being busy and or what not, Anyhow this time that is given from the wait will also give myself a time to organize my thoughts/idea/s better into a befitting plan that is filled with less garble and more precise structure and form to maybe be utilized at a later date. Just know I am working on it and again thank you and do so enjoy your day. Working on it, Wolfspirit