Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little bit angry, but... that

Casette opened this issue on Oct 31, 2004 ยท 37 posts

lmckenzie posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:48 AM

Well, it would've been nice if they'd simply modified your link and sent you a nice reminder but that would be too much to ask--it's easier to spank you. I agree with you on the censorship thing but this isn't really doesn't seem to me to be either fish or fowl. I'd say that I wish they'd simply come down on one side or the other but let's face it, we know which side that would probably be. Considering that, you have to pay the (relatively small) price of posting a "non-link" link and interested people have to lose the small convenience of being able to click directly. As long as it doesn't go any further, I can live with that. From your perspective though, I agree that the way of dealing with transgressions is a little heavy handed but some would say that's not unusual. Since 'Rosity is supposed to be the NY Times of Poserdom, the Poser site of record so to speak, it should provide the most open forum on the subject. While it's not perfect by any means, I think in general, it does a fairly good job of that.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken