Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little bit angry, but... that

Casette opened this issue on Oct 31, 2004 ยท 37 posts

Casette posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 4:29 AM

Carolly, my love, Im not against the TOS. I know that when I joined this site I have accepted the TOS. When in my country I earn my first euro I know that I must pay taxes to the country, though it dont likes to me. Theyre the game rules. Yeah, that simple

You said "I have no authority or responsibility for the Marketplace. What I would suggest is that you write to ClintH with your concerns". Well, this is really ridiculous. The TOS is the law, but ... is there a different TOS to each Rosity zone? Because you the moderators have giving to we the artists the sensation that each one of yours applies the TOS in his zone as desires himself. And the really thing is that, in a strict application of your TOS, when you said about the other site "This website attempts to be family friendly, and there are things children should not see, or get to with a single click", you are describing Rosity. I dont allow my children to enter here, where much worse than a link that send to a site where you must fill a form register to see anything, you can acces here with one only click to images with horror faces, nudity, blood, violence in ALL ITS ZONES: galleries, marketplace, forums, contests. That simple

Im not against the TOS, I said. Im against the indiscriminate and irrational application of the TOS. If, as you said, the trouble wasnt to pronounce the name of a site but yes "linking to age-restricted sites", a Moderator really moderated erases only the link, and he send me the same message saying: "dear member, we have erased a link that violate the TOS, blahblahblah, be careful the next time, kisses, bye". And it remains a post that helps the community, and if somebody wants to go to this site, somebody must search for it himself. And it dont open a bored polemic of 22 posts (now, 23) where seems that Rosity allows its adult content but not the adult content of other sites. That sadly simple

Finally, surprised. Dont be policewoman with me, Ill obey the TOS, I said. But...the TOS says that you cant give opinion about the TOS? How you reform the laws that need to be reformed? It was not discussing them? What is happening in America? ( ... or in Rosity ... )

;)

Message edited on: 11/01/2004 04:31

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"