Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little bit angry, but... that

Casette opened this issue on Oct 31, 2004 ยท 37 posts

lmckenzie posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 9:21 AM

"I used to think it was, as well." Until you drank the KoolAid? Sorry, I'm being facetious. Seriously though, if you don't mind taking the time, would you explain how you came to change your opinion? Reality and literal interpretation may be on your side or not but as is often the case, people's perception matters. Since your perception has changed, your thoughts might be helpful for others. What, if anything, do you feel Renderosity could do to alter the perception (held by many I would guess) that an inconsistency exists, and more to the point perhaps, that it is driven solely by pecuniary motives? Personally, as I've said, I can live with the status quo and accept that's just the way they do business here. From a purely intellectual point though, it irks me to see the issue raised and get a Whitehouse press secretary spin applied applied. So, I'm open to changing my view as long as I don't have to drink any sugary, artificially flavored beverages :-) N.B. My spellchecker listed Whorehouse as a suggestion for Whitehouse. I love it!

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken