Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little bit angry, but... that

Casette opened this issue on Oct 31, 2004 ยท 37 posts

lmckenzie posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 9:42 AM

OK, I just found the escape clause in the contract--maybe it's been there all along: "Additionally, any post, image or writings can be removed at the discretion of staff if it is deemed unsuitable for this community. Conversely there may be some images which, whilst in apparent violation of the rules, will be permitted to stay in the interests of free speech and religious tolerance. In such cases the artist may be asked to furnish reasons why the image should be permitted to stay and the decision of the Renderosity staff will be final." So crucifixion is not allowed unless it's Jesus. If you religion has violent or sexual imagery, it may be allowed depending on whether they think yours is a legitimate religion. If you worship Baal, you're probably out of luck but who knows? No further explanation needed ynsaen, I understand. If they'd just make one teeny modification: "...in the interests of free speech and religious tolerance" + "or making money." I don't think anyone would have reason to bring this up again. ArtyMotion, that image is completely family friendly--if your family prefers the Bitches Ball in San Francisco to Disney World.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken