Forum: Photoshop

Subject: free brushes for photoshop 7?

curtskinn opened this issue on Oct 31, 2004 ยท 14 posts

Nosiferret posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 2:39 PM

I struggled with the Adobe site last night, bound and determined to see what I could get! I spent over 3 hours going through the pages. I was putting things into a download basket and then decided to retrieve them, well apparently you had to use their assistant program and my basket was suppose to take something like 5 minutes to download with the cable connection according to the chart that Adobe provided. I left the PC and cleaned up my kitchen and when I got back 30 min later it was still sitting there doing nothing. So I went in and manually downloaded each brush. I found by hitting the "stop" and then the "Reload" buttons pulled up the page faster on my end then sitting there like a minute waiting for the page to open [I was even reading a book during this so that shows you how long it took the pages to come up]. Sometimes I'm shrinking Adobe down and surfing something else like Renderosity and I'm zooming along so Adobe needs to pick up the pace some, but like I said in another post, no one pays for those brushes so why should Adobe spend money on increasing bandwith to the site? So it was constantly hit the link, stop, reload, back, stop, reload. Repeat. Drove me nuts but I got the brushes that looked good. One can't have enough brushes, so I'm going to check out the other sites recommended :)