Forum: Writers

Subject: New challenge enquiry

Satanimus opened this issue on Nov 02, 2004 ยท 3 posts

dialyn posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 8:42 AM

I didn't see your question (I know it seems as if I am on all the time but it really isn't true). I am sorry for being neglectful. Really all you have to worry about is the theme...GonWaki will set up the challenge page. But, as a review, here's the guidelines: Submission Guidelines Ignore the 5 line limit on the box when you upload - that limit is only for "image contests" Type directly in the upload box or copy/paste from Notepad (or similar editing program). Copy/Pasting from complex word processing programs, such as MS Word, can change certain characters. If you use MS Word: Copy/Paste from Word into Notepad, then Copy/Paste into the contest upload box. Entries should NOT exceed 15,000 Characters. Do not insert html formating ========================== All members and moderators can enter - except for Challenge Managers. No sexual or extreme violence - entries must be suitable for all audiences and abide by Renderosity's Terms of Service. Only one entry per member allowed (this includes member clones - that is, even if you have multiple accounts, only one entry per PERSON). Observe the 15,000 character limit. By uploading your dialog you are agreeing that this is your original work. Authors will remain the intellectual property holder of their entries. =================================