Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Attn:Renapd-Leona & Posette?

artnik opened this issue on Dec 06, 2000 ยท 26 posts

Kalypso posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 3:03 AM Online Now! Site Admin

I don't have Vicky either but found I could still get the props. Just make sure you have steve's cape and Thorne's wings and go ahead and open up the file. You'll get some errors about looking for .obj's and maybe textures. Just click through them and then ..... wait. I mean patiently cause it may take a while. But eventually you'll end up with "something" in place of Vicky. For me it was John Ghastley's spanish dress! All the props were there though so I saved them to the libraries. You'll get: the hair, the paws for the bikini top front, the two lion's tails on the sides, the spear, the lion chain for the cape and the headress, and of course don't forget to save in your characters libraries the wings and cape (separately, so you can use them with whoever you like). That's it. You can try adapting Rena's texture for Vicky's bikini to Posette's bikini although I'm sure there are leopard bikini textures out there. If not, drop me a line. The only other thing that would be missing is the character's face but if you do a search in Fairywoods for morphs Rena has a set of six face morphs for Posette which you may find useful. Btw, I tried using morph manager to copy props to another PZ3 but it kept crashing. file too big I assume.