Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Attn:Renapd-Leona & Posette?

artnik opened this issue on Dec 06, 2000 ยท 26 posts

picnic posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 3:13 PM

DOGGOD, do you know about Traveler's site--MorphWorld??? YOu can add any morph from his site or anywhere else to any of these characters--if they are for P4(and he has more than one can imagine). In truth, I have some of my own older P4 'characters' that are based on Nene with added morphs and I mix and match textures all the time-plus I took some of Nene's morphs and added to other characters. Try using any other P4 texture ( and there are gaboodles--look at HappyWorldLand, for instance, but in Freestuff here too)on Nene or any of your other P4 characters. Add some morphs with morph manager, change hair--anything that is P4 based can be used on any other P4 based character--I mean textures, clothing, etc.--sometimes you have to adjust if they are morphed heavily in the body. I have not tried taking Vicky's clothing to P4, but mainly because there is so much P4 clothing there is no real need. In fact there is a composite Vic head/P4 body done primarily so we can use P4 clothing and still have the wonderful Vicky head. Vicky's clothing pak from Zygote is very good and very flexible IMO with other transmaps and textures, but you won't get anything you don't have for P4 somewhere already. I think you will find that there are very few characters that you won't be able to use with the basic P4 models. There is not much out there for Vicky and very little for Mike--other than the fairly basic Zygote clothing pak--altho' there are lots of textures and transmaps to transform Vicky's clothes. If you aren't sure about some of the characters, ask--or read the 'readme' which normally states that they are P4 based.