Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pretentious much???

Pharie82 opened this issue on Nov 11, 2004 ยท 37 posts

Lawndart posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 2:05 PM

Nice image... It looks like there were a bunch of people that liked the image and didn't care that it was Poser but how the art was created. THAT is the most important thing. When you look at those comments keep in mind that a lot of these people are still living off there parents and working with stolen software. Not that living off your parents is bad. Unless of course your 50. ;) I used to be a snob and think that if I didn't create every stinking object in a scene that it wasn't my work. Then I graduated from graphics school and went out into the real world. I was forced to put my huge ego aside and get some work done in a timely manner. That is when I started to grow up and realize that using objects created by others allowed me to get some work done as opposed to working one scene for 2 months in an art class. Be patient, compasionate and look at them with love in your heart. It sure makes it easier. If that doesn't work for you then imagine them banging on hollow logs by a camp fire wondering why it hurts when they stick there finger in the flames. LOL Cheers, Joe P.S. Again... Nice image.