Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

JenX posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 9:34 PM

Ok, this sucks for lots and lots of reasons....I just started buying things here in the past few months (I didn't realize paypal would take money from a Canadian bank until June of this year), and I've seen many many many many MANY things I would like to buy. All I can say now is, well, I hope the merchants I want to buy from sell elsewhere. And, I thank my lucky stars I have a MasterCard, because this Visa/PayPal B.S. is getting absolutely ridiculous. There is a fine line between smut and art. And, yes, both can be made with the articles in the marketplace, but not all things made with anything HAVE to be one or the other (or either).
Does anyone have a listing of all of th other stores that sell Poser items? I would be very interested, since I'm just getting my footing in working in 3D....I'm still learning, but I'm trying to dive in headfirst, and stupid crap like this doesn't help. I've seen some excellent merchandise, but, ya know, I'm willing to spend more money at a merchant that won't treat me like I'm less important than my money.

Message edited on: 11/15/2004 21:38

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.