Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

SamTherapy posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 9:42 PM

The new PayPal rules are, IMO, total and complete bollocks. PayPal ought to STFU and be happy that there are so many people willing to do business with them. You, me and everyone else are why PayPal is successful. and they should not be dicatating to us all from some nebulous standpoint of nudity = evil. I will be ceasing any business with them as soon as possible (like, right about now), and I strongly urge everyone else to do the same. Fer fux sake, how in the world is a merchant expected to show a skin texture (which is after all, duh, skin) without nudity? Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, this is stupid beyond belief. I have always thought DAZ's rules bit the big weasel and it was for that reason that I never bought characters from there. I really wish I could say that I can afford to do without these bullshit artists but the sad truth is, I can't. Like so many other merchants, I really need to show my stuff at the biggest market, and that means here. Not a direct criticism of RO, but a very strong wish they'd tell PayPal to fuck right off. So, sad to say, I'll still be seling my stuff here but you can bet yer collective asses that I absolutely not be dealing with PayPal again. As Father Ted would say, "Feck off!"

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery