Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

Ben_Dover posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 10:13 PM

I guess I'm just overlooking the obvious. If more texture/character artists were to post images (of the detailed variety) in the Product Showcase with a link to the character/product I'd still be inclined to buy here. Otherwise, I'll stick to my 3 or 4 favorite vendors since I'm well aware of the quality in their products. This kind of makes it hard for a new character artist though, I hope the Product Showcase forum will be seeing a lot more traffic in the future. ;) Paypal has had these rules for quite some time, this isn't "new". Enforcing those rules ~here~ however may be. I use Paypal (have for years without a problem) mainly because I don't trust giving out my CC number to every Poser marketplace. Until a better payment method comes along (or they royally screw me) I imagine I'll continue using them. BTW, for those worried about Paypal freezing your account. Just make another account at your bank just for Paypal transactions and link it to Paypal. Cancel your old personal bank account and make a new one of those too for all your other financial business. Now Paypal has no ability to reach funds you don't allow them access to.