Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 12:53 AM

Hello everyone this is your action news reporter with all the new that is news across the web on the scene at the Renderostiy Market place. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me sir, did you see what happened? "Ya I did. I was stadin over thar by Stephanie's lingerie when here he come, nekkid as a jay bird, runnin through the props section, then through the hair piece section and right through the Poser accessories section, nekkid as a jay bird with the PayPal police right behind em! And I howlered over to Ethel I said 'Don't Look Ethel!' she'd already been incensed.." Here he comes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy There he goes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy And he ain't wearin' no clothes Oh yes, they call him the streak Fastest thing on 52K He's just as proud as he can be Of his anatomy He's gonna give us a peek Oh yes, they call him the streak He likes to show off his physique If there's an audience to be found He'll be streakin' around Invitin' gallery critique... This is your action news reporter once again and we're here at the Renderosty Gallery. Pardon me sir, did you see what happened? "Yeh, I did...I was just in here gettin' my thumbnails checked and he just appeared right out of the Poser forum, Come streakin' around the Bryce Gallery there, Didn't have nothing on but a smile I looked in there and Ethel was gettin' her a IM, I hollered...'Don't look Ethel!' It was too late...She'd already been mooned, Flashed her right there in front of the Michael 3 Gallery! He ain't rude, boogie-dy, boogie-dy He ain't lewd, boogie-dy, boogie-dy He's just in the mood to run in the nude Oh yes, they call him the streak He likes to turn the other cheek He's always making the news Wearin' just his tennis shoes Guess you could call him unique... Here he comes...look...who's that with him? Ethel, is that you, Ethel? What do you think you're doing? You get your clothes on! Ethel, where you going? Ethel, you shameless hussy Say it isn't so Ethel Ethel..................