Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 1:10 AM

Actually things Will change a LOT. They will be rejecting many very nice things such as the ones I mentioned above simply because they are 'border line'. Maybe not right away, but as new people come on board or those who are currently on board but without the 'pull' they desire move up the proverbial ladder. Rules like these Do change things, they are the 'seeds', the foot holds that soon grow into monsters...or die out like the dinosaurs.

I have no sympathy for those who reject the proverbial 'liberalist' cuz I do not consider myself a liberal, I simply live and let live. What I like another does not and what I don't like another does so I just don't look at what I don't want to look at and only look at what I want to look at. It doesn't bother me that there is a ton of stuff in the gallery that "I don't want to see" cuz I just run a search and find the ones that I do want to see.
And ya know what, sometimes I see something I didn't expect to see and wouldn't have ever been looking for and yet I find I like it!!! Well Golly!?!

It's called living with an open mind in a multi-cultural world and striving for harmony.
Peace will never be found when all we do is run around trying to make everyone bend to our own will, nor will it ever be achieved running around and trying to ban anything and everything that someone somewhere might find offensive. It's called give-and-take, something we need more of and less of this neo-Nazi fascist PayPay/Visa/censorship crap.

P.S.
this is why I 'thumb my nose' at those who would wish to stifle my way of thinking and impose theirs upon me...(hypocrites)

Message edited on: 11/16/2004 01:14