Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

oliveramberg posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 1:28 AM

First of all; I am swiss. I say this because of two reasons: We have maximum "nudity-freedom" and I will be maby misunderstud because of my language-skills. Anyway - here is my humble opinion. On the very left upper corner you can read the word art-community. OK. Art means freedom to me. If I am going to a museum I can spot nudity in every corner. My daughter (13) can see this images too. No problem. I think bare nipples are less dangerous than weapons of any kind. Art Community - that's what Renderosity says. So pleas stay art. I am not talking about nudity like Renderotica. I am talking about bare breast, bottoms etc. which are peacefully assembled in a picture. The new nudity-case starts in the shop-section. But how long does it take until it affects the galleries? If that happens, I guess it's the end of this community. I felt allways very comfortable here because I was allowed to show certain images I couldn't show in other places. I this luxury will be restricted in the near future all I can do is to show my art on my own website exclusively. That what be sad (not only because of my art but all these great artist who tend to use nudity in their work). I should invite the CEOs of Paypal and Renderosity to switzerland and show them a public newspaper-store. They would be scrade to death about all these bare breasts and sexual content mixed with Mickey Mouse-magazines and daily newspapers ;-) I hope Renderosity won't follow this new wave of non nudity....