Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

ynsaen posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 1:37 AM

"But how long does it take until it affects the galleries?" This is a valid concern. I would say that as long as folks continue to follow the TOS as it is written, this won't happen. Renderosity is not about to close the galleries. The changes to the store, in fact, make the store more on par with the gallery requirements (as in thumbnails and immediate, unavoidable nudity). "I should invite the CEOs of Paypal and Renderosity to switzerland and show them a public newspaper-store. They would be scrade to death about all these bare breasts and sexual content mixed with Mickey Mouse-magazines and daily newspapers ;-)" Tim would likely take you up on that offer in a heartbeat. THe CEO of Paypal, however, currently owns a house in Switzerland somewhere according to one report I read. And I'll bet he doesn't go to the newspaper stands!

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)