Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 1:37 AM

"If I lost a file, how would I get it back" You don't, just like stuff from past merchants who are no longer here (I have a few of those). Make Back Ups of Everything and then Back Up Your Backups (computer 101; lesson #1) "If the files are taken off our purchased list, couldn't this be considered thieft" No it's not thieft. You paid for it, you got it, if you lost it then you should learn to take better care of your stuff (George Carlin says you must have a place for All Your Stuff!) "What about the galleries, will all the images get toasted as well?" Like others have hinted/suggested; eventually. This is only the start of what will be, or the end of what might have been. Sadest thing IMO is that this will greatly hinder the creative thinking of future creations. This will inhibit the expression of the artist as they have to conform to the facist pig 'Big Daddy'. While I am not a merchant, it is things such as this why I have never tried. I will not have Anyone dictate to me what I can and can't create, what I can and can not offer. What this means to me is that I will just have to spend more time looking through many market places and independant sites to find the things I like, which will mean less and less time browsing here.