Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 2:12 AM

oliveramberg; being of German decent myself and having lived for three years in that great country and having many European friends (actually my last MCSE student was from Switzerland, is your name Ben?) I do know exactly what you are saying! America is too tight wound and doesn't realize that what they claim to be striving for they are actually pushing farther and farther away. These types bans that are allowed by these 'minorities' are the very reasons they/we have so much troubles. Face it, in the parts of the world where nudity is not viewed as something "dirty" or something "disgusting and obscene" there is far less sex crimes, less rape, less child abuse of sexual natures....it's because America is S-T-U-P-I-D and Immature. 'They' think they are the righteous but are really the apitamy of what they fear....go figure. Guess that's why throughout history the most famous Artists have not been spawned from the great United States of America. perhaps someday they will grow up.... But until then: FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS! FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS! FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS! FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS! FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS! FREE VICKIE'S BOOBS!