Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 2:40 AM

I don't know why everyone thinks PayPal is the only way someone without credit cards can make online purchases. I haven't owned a credit card in almost 10 years and I have only had very little trouble making online purchases, and No troubles getting Poser products. Of course I am very leary about where I do business, but then that also helps me Save money ;p As far as purchasing from Rendo, Rotica, PoserPros, RDNA, BBay, and DAZ I have had years of pleasant shoping and no troubles other then my crumby dialup but All these stores have stood by me and I have never been 'ripped off'. I have even purchased from overseas independant vendors, but only after carfully scoping them out and looking to see what dealing other's have had with them....so far no troubles at all. Of course I can't get my purchase Right Now, Gimme, Gimme...but hey, I don't pay the 'extra fees' and neither does the store I purchase from. I too do not mind seeing bondage gear and such disapear as I have no use for those, but many items I do like do fall into the new Ban classification. Stuff like AwfulSoul, BatLabs, and many other 'fantasy' creators. I like fantasy and the Boris Vallejo style stuff, all of which will now be baned; I know this is not everyone's cup-of-tea but I have never complained about all the cutsie crap that will now fill those hallowed areas of the MP. Guess it's like I said, me and the others will just do the bulk of our shoping elsewhere once the great Poser creators like AwfulSoul and BatLabs and such get settled in...or wait, AwfulSoul has her own site!! (and here's RunTimeDNA - LOVE that stuff!)