Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

Marque posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 7:06 AM

I have no paypal account, didn't change my card, just canceled it. I will continue to buy here. The only thing I worry about is updates. When these merchants leave will they continue to support their products and give their customers updates? I went to rotica to buy something for Miss Dina and my password didn't work. I was treated so rudely (and I still have the email to remind me not to go there if I am tempted), that I have not gone back, nor will I ever shop there, no matter who leaves and opens a store there. This is not about politics, it is about money, plain and simple. They are not forcing them on you, you have the choice to open a store elsewhere, and you have the choice to shop elsewhere. Just like a mall, you want regular items, go to Sears, or you can walk down a bit and visit Victoris's Secret. Until you own the site, even as a merchant you cannot really understand the workings of the site as you are not able to see the whole picture. If you like to shop here, then stay and shop, if not, then go. But until enough people are willing to leave and no more come to fill your place here, you can complain until you are blue in the face and it will do no good. I shop all over, and nudity doesn't bother me, fetish doesn't bother me, but I can respect the fact that it bothers other folks. It's been said many times, if you don't like it here you have the right to shop elsewhere, and open a store elsewhere. Wonder what the cut is for stores that don't use paypal. Do you have to share more or charge more since the store must pay more? I can't say since I don't run a store myself. At any rate, good luck to all who stay or choose to leave, hope you are successful in all that you do. Marque