Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why does R'osity go along with PayPal?

ZeeDoktor opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 66 posts

mickmca posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 8:29 AM

As a 60-year-old American, I'm perfectly willing to endorse our international critic's suggestion that our culture is dumbing down with the enthusiasm of a drunk on stage at a strip joint. As for PayPal, they have questionable business practices and I cancelled my account more than a year ago. I don't do business with companies I know to be unethical. And if that seems a "hard word", search the forum for some commentary on what they have done to a few of your colleagues. On the other hand, they are welcome to espouse whatever values give them a soul-Jones, however hypocritical and self-serving and ugly. And I am perfectly welcome to not give them a nickel (and frankly, not eBay either) of my business. That, before the neocon revision, was how capitalism worked. Don't like places that sell guns? Don't shop there, and tell them why if you don't mind. Don't like places that exploit their workers? Don't shop there, and tell them why. Don't like books, magazines, movies, games, that promote violence? Don't buy them. Don't shop where they are sold, if you feel that strongly. And... well, you know. You don't HAVE to buy ANYTHING from ANYBODY. How hard is that? Think about it. I'll bet every one of us knows someone who is managing to get along just fine without the MFD for the MCube and perhaps without ever even seeing a real, honest-to-Jeff NVIATWS. M