Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your Choices in the Marketplace will be censored by PayPal

nerd opened this issue on Nov 15, 2004 ยท 200 posts

sandoppe posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 10:51 PM

Just curious.....why do people keep cash in their accounts with Paypal anyway??? I don't have any cash in my account. When I have to use paypal (to purchase my annual membership to DAZ Platinum club, buy from SAM's 3d, etc), I use my credit card to pay for the items. I've never been told I have to have cash in my account and never would. And now.....here are two good H. L. Mencken quotes: "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." and..... "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." Not sure if the later was actually a direct quote or not, but is being circulated via email and a lot of blogs throughout Jesus Land and the United States of Canada :) I think it's a terrific quote even if it wasn't said precisely this way by Mencken! As for Rendo.....whatever will be, will be....