Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BBB revokes seal of approval for Paypal

pjanak opened this issue on Nov 16, 2004 ยท 67 posts

Puntomaus posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 3:07 AM

I just had a look at their german TOS and they are really trying to impose their freaking prudish POV of adult on us too. Interesting. But anyway, I am sure the first time they try to freeze a german account based on their stupid TOS they will get a good beating from the consumer protection.

" I realize that not using PayPal creates varying degrees of difficulty for people but the alternative is to simply support their actions with your money. "
Agreed, but there is no alternative when you are not in the USA. Over here there is only PayPal or CreditCard. As a merchant I would have to switch my monthly payment from PayPal to check. That takes sometime to arrive plus costs me a huge fee at my bank for transferring Dollars to Euro. I still loose some money when I transfer the money from my PayPal account to my bank account because their exchange rate is slightly different from the actual exchange rate (last time it was a difference of about $6) but the transfer is free (when you do not take the profite into account they make with their freaking exchange rate) and I don't have to pay a bank fee on top of it because the money arrives in Euro in my account.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange