Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pay-Pal are things so different, or maybe we are going back a few Years

Turtle opened this issue on Nov 19, 2004 ยท 51 posts

Latexluv posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 7:27 PM

Turtle, I was actually introduced to Poser by Thrallord. I'd just ordered Bryce, and it hadn't come in the mail yet and I was cruising sites looking for free downloads for a program I hadn't even gotten yet (and wasn't sure I could figure out how to loose), when I came across Thrallord's erotic site. As things go now, of coure, it was primitive work, but well done. I sent him an email telling him how I enjoyed his site. He somehow misunderstood my email and thought that I was getting Poser in the mail and not Bryce, and he welcomed me warmly to the Poser community. Then I had to explain that I was getting Bryce and checked the price on this Poser thing and it was out of my budget. Well it just happened to be at the time when Poser 4 had just come out and he had just bought the upgrade package. Thrallord actually gave me his Poser3. You read that right. I took a chance and gave him my address and he gave me Poser3 to play with. He didn't have a manual, so I had to teach myself the program, but still, that's how I became a Poser addict. Took years before the wonderful fetish oriented clothing and items started to be readily available. I wanted to be able to do Olivia or Royo style images. Now that's gonna be 'taboo' or nearly 'taboo' again. Well, I'm gonna hope I can find where Batlabs, BVH, LilFlame, and Richabri go because I will still purchase their work wherever they go. I'll still post here and hope that this policy doesn't extend to the galleries. I might still buy character texture sets here, but as for clothing, it looks like the items I would buy are getting yanked. sad Liz Latexluv (once Dreamspinner)

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8