Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pay-Pal are things so different, or maybe we are going back a few Years

Turtle opened this issue on Nov 19, 2004 ยท 51 posts

dlk30341 posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 8:47 PM

I'll add my worthless 2 cents. I'm not into the bondage/erotica type thing, as a matter of fact if I ever met a man who was into that, they would be dumped like a hot potatoe or severely mamed if they tried to tie me up etc. It's not my thing whatsoever. As to nudity in the galleries, it's old & boring to ME. I don't look anymore, it's a total drag. I find nothing stimulating by naked woman(being a women) or naked man, it'a mesh, who cares. Now put a naked Brad Pitt in front of me then whooohooo LOL, he's real.

That said, I would NEVER impose my views or try to restrict anyones elses ability to make/view these types of items. We all have choices to look or not look, to buy or not buy. Same as radio or TV, turn it off or on. I could careless. But people/companies trying to be the moral police, I find disturbing, the last I heard most of the world is free. I think RO, has plenty of protections in place to shield ppl who don't care for that sort of thing in place. Granted some do slip by, as well as at other sites that restrict this sort of thing. Bottom line IMHO, don't tell me what to do/look at etc. ADd another to the list who will continue to shop here. I'm not one to protest any site/vendor, if you have what I want I'll buy it. I barely have enough time in my life to actually render anything let alone, keep up with grudges or tin foil hat theories. So I will continue to shop on :)

Message edited on: 11/19/2004 20:51