Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pay-Pal are things so different, or maybe we are going back a few Years

Turtle opened this issue on Nov 19, 2004 ยท 51 posts

Latexluv posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 12:25 AM

My favorite saying is "We agree to disagree". Sometimes it works quite well in a discussion. Since the beginning, I've viewed this site like I do any tv program or radio program. If I don't like it, I just change the channel. If I post an image that has nudity of any kind in it, I do click the little button for it. I know some artist forget to do that, but I don't. And for my own personal preferences, I have it clicked so that I do see thumbnails with nudity. However, what people are worried about is if this Paypal policy extends to the galleries and no images can be made unless the female breast is 80% covered. That is censorship in art. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the nude human form whether it is female or male. I have always seen the beauty in both forms. (call it raised on too much archaeology, too much ancient Egypt and ancient Grecian statues. grin) However there are people here for various reasons who do not wish to view nudity, that's why there is that little box you click when uploading an image. (No it doesn't take 5 minutes to do an 'oral image', and it usually takes me several hours to do what I do, which are Fetish and fantasty pinups) I agree with Igohigh, there should be a little box to check that's called "Cute Alert". grin Liz

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8