Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: PayPal situation not so grim...

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Nov 20, 2004 ยท 55 posts

softriver posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 12:50 AM

Jack:

Good words again, but I'm afraid they're wasted in this case. Sometimes the people who fight so much against intolerance are the least tolerant of differing views. There are several other discussions to be had where participants are showing decorum, that one person shaking their fist accusatorially in the street screaming "GREED AND OPPRESSION! NAZISNAZIS!" isn't a worth trying to convince. ;)

I mean, why write a book trying to reason with someone who believes that an "incompetent" group of people who "invented this whole story arround merchant account problems just to carry out their sick restrictions" for the sake of "greed" is a convincing argument?

You can spend the rest of your life trying to explain that Renderosity's losing an ass-load of money, or that incompetent people generally can't run a site with a membership this large (occasional incompetence I could believe, but general incompetence is a bit much).

But there's really no need to make those arguments, because in order to believe that Rosity's engaged in a grand conspiracy to diminish their market-share for the sake of prurience, and yet haven't edited or locked posts where I'm asking where I can get a SeaBiscuit 9000 AC charged vibrator, a person would have to pretty... um... immune to reason. ( Now wasn't that a diplomatic turn of phrase? )