Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Now in "Free Stuff" - the TARDIS Console!!!

Redfern opened this issue on Nov 23, 2004 ยท 26 posts

Redfern posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 5:33 PM

Based upon discussions in some recent threads, I've opted to play it conservatively and have removed my "Doctor Who" related free items before I may be given an official "warning". Not that it really means anything in the grand scheme of life, but I'd rather not be penalized for actions that were once deemed acceptable. There are people here I've grown to like, and there is much valued information to be utilized. If I were banned, I would no longer have access to that information or some of my friends. This does not mean I will lock away the files, never to be shared again. Rather, I will seek other venues such as other sites still willing to share fan material. I will let you know what site(s) I have selected. I will not argue Renderosity's decision. As a privately owned site, the administrators have the right to decide what is permitted and what is not (as long as it does not violate state and Federal law). And if the reasons I've been told in confidence are correct, it does make sense. I am, however, saddened that members have been given "marks" against their permanent records after the site owners allowed the "concerned" items to remain for months, if not years. Especially when there's been a "screening" process in place since April 2003. Personally, I do not think that is fair, but again I will not debate the administrators' decisions. If requested, I will remove the "DW" tributes from my gallery should the administrators deem them no longer acceptable. Again, based upon privilaged information, that day will most likely come. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!