Forum: Carrara

Subject: Holiday gifts?

ClintH opened this issue on Dec 12, 2000 ยท 17 posts

headgamer posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 2:55 PM

Clint.... it's amazing how lives seem to mirror each other around here.... LOL I just couldn't swing a new one right now, but we got a great deal on a 1996 with about 50k - it is great, no problems at all so far. The one thing our model didn't have was rear air/heat, but if I remember, you're in Atlanta and heat isn't THAT big a concern! (I'm originally from Alabama but we live in Bismarck, ND now!) The great thing about the Caravans is the second sliding door on the driver's side - makes it MUCH easier to get kinds in and out. All in all we are very pleased with our purchase! In fact, it is about to lug all four of us 1100 miles to Oklahoma to see the in-laws for Christmas... If you can swing the Grand Caravan, I'd go for it - it's amazing how much more space you get with just a little more length to the thing! And as far as PDA's go, I'm selling off some of my video game stuff (my other weakness...lol) I don't use anymore, as well as a near mint 1909 Conn Cornet, and going for the Handspring Visor Prism (color!) plus some toys to go with it. Hope to get it after the first of the year... The search for toys never ends! I hate it when real world stuff (VANS!) gets in the way of all my toys! LOL.... HG