Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another can of worms?

Butch opened this issue on Dec 01, 2004 ยท 19 posts

igohigh posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 10:57 AM

Your responce here is a bit off topic, excessive, and to be honest, hipocritical. Please refer to Post #1 then to Post #10. Then read the whole thread rather then just the parts you want to read. I have made no statements that people should not be able to filter out stuff, my statements are just that people tend to get too carried away in wanting to filter everything out that is not their own ideals. As for your last statement; does not having filters or having filters "force" anyone to stop and look??? As far as the whole 'Nekkid Vicky in the Gallery' concept goes, I agree there are too many, too many that are not really 'Art' to the point that they needed posting in any gallery. IMO there is too much garbage renders all in all in the gallery (nude, religious, or otherwise), but then who am I to determain which these are and which these are not....it is to some degree all in the eye of the beholder, and to another degree 'was it genuinely a "gallery worthy" image. Filters are a Good thing people, they accomodate everyone's Needs, but should not be used to accomodate anyone's Tastes.