Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Hot 20........ Is it just me?

justinwilliams opened this issue on Dec 03, 2004 ยท 79 posts

looniper posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 4:19 PM

Each time I see threads on this topic, I make the same suggestion, and will continue to do so until it actually has some effect. ;) It should not be up to site admins to fix, nor is adding additional ranking options going to do any good. WE are expected, as gallery submitters and viewers, to give our comments and rankings, not only to those we feel are "OMG! Incredible!" but to those works on which we can offer suggestions for improvement. If you see an image in the H20 that does not belong for some reason, add your comments as to how the image could be improved, and give your ranking of it. Over time, those who are simply getting friends to vote for them to get into the H20, will stop wanting their work critiqued "Honestly" and will stop asking for votes. Personally, I don't submit works to see them in the H20, but for constructive criticism and/or simply to share inspirations. IMO that is the real purpose these sort of galleries were intended for in the first place. If I simply wanted people to Ooh and Ah at my work, I would take it someplace Poser had never been heard of and let them beg me for my secrets. :p