Forum: Bryce

Subject: The tolerance border is crossed really!

Wahnfried1959 opened this issue on Dec 05, 2004 ยท 56 posts

chohole posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 1:54 PM

Ok Jocko. I can to a certain extent understand where you are coming from.

Me, well I admit to being nearer 60 than 16, much nearer. I am not ashamed about that. I have been working on my art for a good few years now, and my CG art since I first got bryce2.

I have made money from my real life art, but only a wee bit from CG. Go figure. I have been a member of rend for a good few years now, and yet this is the first time I have ever made the bryce hot 20, and I am proud of the image that has made it. It took me a lot of hours to get it right.

I still feel that the bryce hot 20 is something to achieve, without a fan club of clone accounts. OK!

I don't often take part in any of these sort of threads, I prefer to stay in the background, but there are times when one has to make a point. Posting an image is one thing, getting people to vote for you is something else. My votes are unsolicited and genuine.

I also admit that today is Sunday (in the UK anyway) the only day I drink anything stronger than coffee. So it could be that which has made me step out of my normal line. Hythshade, this reply could answer a few of you remarks as well, I felt they were demeaning to my art. (this remark on an edit)

Message edited on: 12/05/2004 13:58

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."