Forum: Bryce

Subject: The tolerance border is crossed really!

Wahnfried1959 opened this issue on Dec 05, 2004 ยท 56 posts

striving posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 2:22 PM

I'm am sure most knew I would come in here and comment on this topic..lol.

I will keep it short.

1. For those that claim making it into the h20 doesn't matter at all. Then I think you are in the minority. My reasoning? In just the last couple weeks here there have been threads by people who have had their images make the h20. Glowing about how happy they are they have made it. And rightly so. I would LOVE for the H20 here to be a place where once an atists work made it, they could be PROUD of that accomplishemt. (right now. it seems for many, it is not an honest accomplishment, but a right they seem to have by a core group of voters that vote no matter the image)

2. As for what Hythshade mentioned about us helping each other instead of bashing. I think the problem is that many around here Hyth dont want help. They dont want to grow. And why should they? They post images that do appear, as you stated, took 10 minutes to make, yet not only get in the h20, but get like 30 comments. They have no desire (from what i have witnessed here in 2 years) to grow artistically. They keep turning out the same art, made with the same formula over and over with little show of advancement.

You can't help the unwilling...
-B PS, Congrats Chohole ;-)

Message edited on: 12/05/2004 14:28