Forum: Bryce

Subject: The tolerance border is crossed really!

Wahnfried1959 opened this issue on Dec 05, 2004 ยท 56 posts

jocko500 posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 2:32 PM

as far as I know my votes are also unsolicited I ask no one to vote and my famiely do not vote on them for it be unfair. like I say one time I do not get in the hot 20 all the time. I posted a poser image and I was shock when it got 25 vots and made it in the hot 20 there. I thought no one was going to look at it or vote on it for sure. "diff or lonely" is the image I talking about. I saw people I never heard of come and comment on it. I doing my best with the knowledge I have. I learning but dont have time to learn like I would like too. Plus I doing so much I in every thing around ren I know many people donot move out of bryce and post in photos or 2d or poser or mixed mediam But what I know and understand I do it the best I can sorry I do not measure up to what you think is art. I too chao for that my mind is going a 100 miles an hour on many things I like to do some painting with real paint and brushes now today. I just a handyman of many things and a master of none. yes I do have freinds that look all the time but they votes I ask not and donot get all the time so why pick on me many times I think "this one is going to be number one in the hot 20 for I work on it hard and render it for five hours not counding the time of putting it together " and it do not get in the hot20 at all. other times i say " no one going to look at this one" and that the one that makes the hot 20. Why is this it human nature they vote on what they like I guess

what you see is not what you know; it in your face