Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Heads up! (outta the sand)

noggin opened this issue on Dec 06, 2004 ยท 37 posts

LilWolff posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 4:28 PM

My Otto!! Oh wow! Fantastic I have been wanting an ostrich for years! I shall have to get all my pictures together for this.

Otto danced with me every day when I took my walks after work. I loved that feathered fellow he really brightened up my day with his greeting. Was so very special that he would come to the fence as soon as I called while walking down the hill.

The transformation from gangly ostrich to beautiful swan like motions when he danced was a wonderful sight. Was so hypnotic that you couldn't help but dance with him. :-)

I am so glad you did this in 3D. I really do miss him and the wonderful dancing each day. Although there are other ostriches there now, it just is not the same. You have a perfect down pose with the legs in front, will have to see if the wings come up enough and the head will tuck side to side to replicate the dance. And of course his graceful gentleman's bow at the end. :-)

Any plans on doing a female texture?

Ophelia was there too, but she only gave a simple nod and ignored me most of the time. Think she was ignoring Otto too, perhaps that is why he danced for me. grinning