Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A plea to product creators. Corqect your image references :(

looniper opened this issue on Dec 11, 2004 ยท 61 posts

looniper posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 7:52 PM

Well this grew much larger than I'd planned. I suppose I should be relieved that I am not alone in my frustrations, but I am left more disturbed by it being so prevelant that so many are upset over it. Perhaps a number of product creators have seen this thread and will make that minute bit of effort to correct their products before release in the future, or have found that the way they have done things in the past is not the 'right' way. If that is the case, at least some future releases will be less likely to go the wrong route. After all of this, I am again sorely tempted to create a reference correction program specifically for product developers, but assembler under Windows is a bloody nightmare, I never got around to learning C, and VB would make a 5mb download out of a simple tool like this. :( sigh ..and of course I know nothing of programming for Mac. Maybe Java? hmm.. I'll look into it. :) I could add in a few other tools I've been wanting but can't find. dlk30341 rather than render all of those items to make thumbnails, if they have the RSR version you can grab P3D0 Explorer and the RSR plugin to convert back and forth. :) Small download, work well and quickly, and a lot easier than making 32 renders for a product just to get thumbs.