Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Constructive feedback in Galleries? (controversial)

ju8nkm9l opened this issue on Dec 13, 2004 ยท 23 posts

LornaW posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 6:02 PM

Destructive is how most here see any sort of critical feedback, constructive or otherwise, especially those that glory the hot twenty quite regularly. You have to be afraid to say anything much less than wow here because anything much less than a wow here in most cases can land you a troll medal and even mauling by the masses of followers of that person you have just insulted by trying to actually help them improve. As I have been told more than once, when I gave my honest opinion, most here are just hobbyists and are not interested in negative feedback of any kind and my opinion is irrelevant because the artist(s) are not interested in anything but enjoying their hobby. Negative feedback, no matter how constructive, is not necessary for hobby enthusiasts that just wish to enjoy posting here for those that like their work, the rest can just keep their opinions to themselves. I have no gallery myself so anything critical I may have to say is instantly dismissed even moreso, and really gets em going, even though for all they know, I could be an art enthusiast or art director, and maybe I am.