Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is it just me??? (24 days of gifts for you from daz published artists)

aeilkema opened this issue on Dec 16, 2004 ยท 107 posts

maxxxmodelz posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 6:23 PM

"See this is just what I thought would happen. PAs listen to you whiners - and then they get rightfully mad at getting their generosity thrown back at them like a mud pie. So those of us that appreciate it get screwed because some of you have a bad attitude and wish to share it. sigh"

I agree completely.

My grocery store (for example) gives away a free turkey every holiday season to their customers. But you only get it if you have a certain amount of store credits built up on your store card. It's PERFECTLY fair in my opionion, and I never hear fellow customers complain that the store isn't just GIVING them away to everyone and anyone who wants a turkey.

I think with ALL the massive amounts of freebies handed out to this community on a regular basis, it's simply sad and disgraceful that, when a company gives out free items in support of it's consumer-based merchandise, people in this community COMPLAIN about it. My jaw is still open in amazement, and it may be a while before I can close it again. THIS is the kind of attitude that brings the resentment of other communities upon Poser users. Message edited on: 12/16/2004 18:26

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.