Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fairies and nude V3

Oceanlord25 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2004 ยท 56 posts

Argon18 posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 6:35 PM

Attached Link: You can get the comic book of the Battle here

***You can simply check that you don't want to see any nudes*** It is truly amazing how many ppl can't seem to exercise their freedom of choice and customize the settings in their profile to get the view they want. Even when it's pointed out to them step by step how to change their profile when the complaint was about the way the thumbnails were cropped. I suppose it's that they'll still how the thought eating at them that others are still able to see them and they have to force their opinions on them. ***Representatives of the Local Nekkid Vickies union, the Fairies Union, and the Dead Horses Union have come together to discuss defamation, and dead animals cruelty issues. They may be joint by the Cheesy Pin-up and Fantasy Artist League. These people feel that there basic civil liberties have been threaten.*** If the LNVU, the FU, the DHU, and the CP-FAL boycott here it might help but I don't think they'll be enough so I'd have The Nude Female League send in the super heros and the Panty Bandit! You can take a look at the web page to see the job they did last time http://argon.glittzzzy.topcities.com/web/pan/prudes.htm You can also get the comic book of it printed If you study the history of art, you'll find very few things nowadays are completely "original" almost every theme has been done thousands of times. Does it make it any less art? Reubens did a lot of nudes in a row, did it make him less of an artist? The point is that each artist brings his own interpretation to the theme and represents it differently and that's what makes it original, even from image to image they're rarely the same only similar elements and style treated differently. ***OK, I'm offended by this... Nude Vicky complaints are supposed to start one week after the Hot 20 complaints, and a week before the gallery comments complaints... Come on people, this rhythm has been going for years, now, why does it have to be broken by the nude Vicky one starting almost 2 weeks after the Hot 20 one and someone trying to get the gallery comments one going at the same time as Hot 20?*** You would think as many times as these threads have been going that ppl would learn the rhythm. Some ppl have been missing their cues! Heads will roll! Get a back on the pace!

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats