Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is it just me??? (24 days of gifts for you from daz published artists)

aeilkema opened this issue on Dec 16, 2004 ยท 107 posts

elizabyte posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 8:40 PM

When I was a kid, my grandmother gave me some very hideous gifts from time to time. Her taste in clothes and mine were very different, to say the least. One year she gave me an outfit that I thanked her for and smiled and held it up and all that, and then, privately, I outright refused to wear it. And you know what? I never insulted my grandmother by telling her how very much I hated the outfit. I don't understand why this very simple lesson is something that seems to escape so many here. If you don't like it, that's fine. If you haven't got the item the textures are for, or if you just don't like what's on offer, well, that's fine, too. Do you REALLY need to bitch about it? Once again, people, this was NOT orchestrated by DAZ. It was arranged rather hastily by the PAs. DAZ did NOT tell people what to make, what to offer, how to package anything, or what to support. The only involvement DAZ has is hosting the stuff. Everything else has been done by individual members of the community who also happen to be PAs at DAZ, and who felt that they'd like to give their time and energy toward the Christmas give-away. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis