Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is it just me??? (24 days of gifts for you from daz published artists)

aeilkema opened this issue on Dec 16, 2004 ยท 107 posts

Bobbie_Boucher posted Fri, 17 December 2004 at 1:00 AM

Oh, geesh. I just hate the attitude that Freebie Providers are so generous, while those of us with questions or reservations are ungrateful whining malcontents. It is such a warped perspective. You have to consider the recipient of the gift has valid wants, needs, concerns and feelings too. Don't get offended or hurt at some feedback, just listen and then thank us for taking the time to mention it. I'm willing to be lots of other folks felt the same at us, but just don't bother to say anything.

It would make more sense to offer some of the freebies as bonuses to people who bought your product, rather than a "blanket freebie" that some people can't use. (I probably had most of the required products, but am frankly losing my own struggle to maintain a Christmas spirit, due to my own personal concerns. I don't need this battle.) As for the Grandma who bought the dreadful clothes: have you ever considered that she might appreciate a better insight into your taste in clothing? You could have taken her aside, given her a warm hug and kiss, so that she felt loved, then share your feelings. You might have actually had some great clothes to wear!

Message edited on: 12/17/2004 01:02