Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fairies and nude V3

Oceanlord25 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2004 ยท 56 posts

randym77 posted Fri, 17 December 2004 at 5:49 AM

A lot of people prefer to surf from work because they have broadband at work, and only dial-up at home. If they have any Internet access at all at home. Heck, if they ever get to go home. ;-) The biggest online shopping day of the year isn't "black Friday," it's the Monday following. When everyone gets back to work. I remember when eBay first started, savvy sellers timed their auctions so that they ended during the evenings or weekends, because that's when people were online. Now they time them to end during the weekday, when people are in the office. (These people aren't necessarily ripping off their employers. A lot of offices would rather you buy your Christmas gifts online at the office, rather than leave early (or on time) to go shopping. My office used to bring a postal truck around during December. It would park out back, so people could mail personal stuff without leaving the office. They don't do that any more, because everyone's shopping online.)

Rosity seems to be shifting to become more "corporate." I suspect they want to get more of their revenue from advertising, so they aren't dependent on the MP. If that's the case, they're probably going to try to be more "office friendly." These days, if you make your living from advertising, you want to be the kind of site people can view at the office.

The "no nudity" crowd may eventually get what they want, not because of art, but because of commerce.