Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fairies and nude V3

Oceanlord25 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2004 ยท 56 posts

Argon18 posted Sun, 19 December 2004 at 4:34 PM

Attached Link: The theme of Tarot cards isn't original but the way I represent them is

Well this doesn't really seem the place for selling prints, it's more the place where ppl post the images they work on to improve their skills. There do seem to be more ppl that have a greater range in the level of skills probably because more are starting.

I personally put my stuff on CafePress to sell but there isn't as much freedom on what to put on there, this is more of a hobbists site where ppl share stuff and get feedback (although it's debatable about how useful the feedback is) I have had ppl request commissions here but not that they were willing to pay for.

What seems to sell here is the textures and models for making making imakes not the images themselves. I've done, a bunch of original comics, tarot cards and advertising illustrations that I was selling elsewhere but I didn't expect there would be a market for them here.

I'm not sure what you mean by original then, the way ppl present the images and what they do with them are, but themes they use and the elements in them rarely are since ppl have been doing representations of women, fairies, sunsets and temples in all kinds of different mediums for centuries.

Message edited on: 12/19/2004 16:36

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats