Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fairies and nude V3

Oceanlord25 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2004 ยท 56 posts

Argon18 posted Sun, 19 December 2004 at 11:45 PM

Attached Link: The many facets of Valentine's Day

That's what I meant by the varing levels of skill, there seems to be a greater range of it from the beginner's to the ppl with more experience posting. I do think everyone developes their skills at their own rate. How to give feedback to help them improve their skills seems to be a touchy subject around here since some don't like criticism and some don't seem to know a constructive suggestion from an opinion of personal taste. The "Nicely Done" and "Great image" comments are nice to have but not all that helpful. It's mostly practice and example that seems to help ppl around here, that's why you see a lot of the same thing since someone sees an image of something they thought was cool and they try to do an example of it themselves. Or they see a cool product in the market place and they see what they can do with it. All the interpretations are different even if they use the same elements and the skill they present them with varies so that's what makes them original even though the product might be the same. You see a lot of images with Aiko and The Girl lately since the product just came out but there are a lot of different representations since artists treat them differently. I did a bunch of stuff for Valentine's Day which might look the same on the surface but a lot of it has different representations and interpretations if looked at closer.

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats