Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Sketch Boys in "El Spam Bandito"

ajvelez opened this issue on Dec 21, 2004 ยท 8 posts

ajvelez posted Wed, 22 December 2004 at 9:55 AM

First I want to graciously thank all of you for your input. It really is helping me to get better. Y'all know that in Poser I can select the eyes and have them point at the camera, or whatever else. I tried that in a few scenes and it does make it more realistic. In other shots I just centered the camera on the characters face and that did the trick, but you can really tell when the eyes aren't moving. The dance sequence was a bit too long. I admit, I was trying to show off a bit. I used the sketch designer setting "colored" and I imported a .BVH motion file. Also, I was granted the use of the music by The Robert Spriggs Group. They read one of my other posts and I thought collaborating was a good idea so with all that new stuff going on I got a little carried away. As for Bryce, I have imported .AVI files into poser and used as a background to some of my previous animations, and I know Bryce can export an .AVI so... we'll see. AJ ps if anyone else has a collaboration idea or you know someone that does, let me know.