Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Should I or shouldn't I?

ynsaen opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 104 posts

FlyByNight posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 1:47 AM

I think it's always helpful to me when if someone likes one of my images that they give a little explanation as to what it was that they liked about it. And I do appreciate helpful comments for improving because, as was stated above, sometimes you look at something so long you don't see the areas that need improvement and it's always nice to have fresh eyes to see with. I did like the way you combined praise with helpful comments of where improvements could be made. As for ratings, it's such a habit for me to click that box each time that I do so without thinking. And as also has been said, they really don't mean much in the scheme of things and I will try to remember not to check mark that box! I have no problem with someone leaving comments to better my work. Or, if you like it, leaving a comment as to why. I have to admit that I do get more comments in that area, especially when it comes to lighting, composition or my "style", and that lets me know what caught the viewer's eye and if I've achieved what I set out to do. I rarely do postwork on my images beyond the fixing of a joint or bend because my goal has always been to do as much as I possibly could within Poser itself. For me, that's the challenge. Merry Christmas right back at ya!

FlyByNight