Forum: Bryce

Subject: looking for a few comments

ninhalo5 opened this issue on Dec 21, 2000 ยท 15 posts

ninhalo5 posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 12:55 AM

hmm how can a door be the wrong size? ok i do apoligize the clock well i do belive i found that at the 3dcafe cant say who made it theres no mention of the original creator anywhere theres nothing wrong with the fireplace texture its a bryce preset mud covered bricks i think its called i was going for that old look the fire i do admit can be better i cant for the life of me figure out how to make it brighter maybe i should try adding a light or something in it i dunno the fireplace is not away from the wall just bad lighting hey i am still learning i dont know much about having a light go where i want it to yet i'm working on it though the room is a tad crooked cause thats how the cameras angled i was trying to get a corner of the room effect but i ran out of space i made the room bigger but it was the same deal.. nudities sake? ok if you say so i know a lot of girls that like to freshin up in front of a mirror nude and theres nothing wrong with that besides ive never seen a fairy wearing an evening gown :o) but anyhow thanks for the comments thats what helps me learn thats why i asked i'm still doing some touch ups just needed some opinions to see what all i could do to make things better jeff by the way the pic abouve the fire place is sophie the same girl in front of the mirror shes related to fairies i forget what the proper name of that species is